How do I register for the Shareholder Portal?
The MySitnasuak Shareholder Portal is a tool where Shareholders can monitor and manage their own information.
To register for access to the Shareholder Portal, please complete the following steps:
- Click the Register button located at the bottom of the home screen.
- Input the required information including First Name, Last Name, Time Zone, Shareholder Status, Email Address, Phone Number, Date of Birth and Last Four Digits of Social Security Number.
- Enter a new username and password, verify the password,
- Click the "I'm not a robot" box.
- Click Register.
Upon completion, the Shareholder Services Department may contact you directly to verify your information. You will then receive an e-mail providing notification that your registration is complete and that you can login to the Shareholder Portal.
How do I reset my password?
Complete the following steps to reset your Shareholder Portal password:
- Click the Login button at the bottom of the home page
- Once the Sign In screen appears, click the 'I forgot my password' link.
- Enter the requested fields: Username, E-mail Address, Date of Birth and Last four digits of SSN
- Click the Submit button.
- If the information you provided matches your account, an email will be sent with a link to reset your password.
- If the information you provided does not match your account, you will receive an error message. Contact the Shareholder Services Department for assistance at 1-877-443-2632 or
How do I provide information on a missing shareholder?
Thank you for taking the time to help us find our missing shareholders! In order to provide information to the Shareholder Services Department on the missing shareholder, please complete the following steps:
- Navigate to the Missing Shareholders Page.
- Double click on the name of the Shareholder
- Enter your contact information and any information you have on the missing shareholder.
- Click the Submit button.
Note: We request your contact information so that we can follow-up with additional questions if necessary. Your help is greatly appreciated!
How do I update my contact information?
If you are fully registered and logged into the portal, follow these steps to update your contact information:
- Click the Login link at the bottom of the homepage.
- Enter your sign in information to log in.
- Once logged in, you will see a new menu option for "Shareholder Information".
- Locate the Address and Contact Information section, and then update with your new contact information.
- Once completed, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and hit the Save button.
Note: All fields that have a box around data is editable by the registered shareholder. The process for updating the information is the same as the address.
If you have not registered or are currently waiting for approval, you can click on the document below to print the change of address form, then complete and mail to the Shareholder Department.